OHRD exists for and because of its members. Members are the lifeblood of the organization. They serve at all levels of the organization and are key decision-makers in all facets of the work, including on the board of directors, campaign committees, the General Assembly, and more.
All members are required to pay dues . This is how we are able to keep our doors open and do radical transformative grassroots work.
Become a member of our family, fill out the interest form below, stop by our office, or give us a call.
Tell Us What You're Interested In
Intersectional Leader/Organizer Development Training
• Intersectional Organizing
• Tech Assistance for Groups and Organizations
• Immigration Service Directory
• Worker Center – Workplace rights and organizing consultation
• Introduction to Building or Supporting Cooperative Businesses
• Biennial Applied Intersectionality Conference